Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo 1991, Where is it?

United States
United States
Can someone tell me please how to get this necessary car so that I can compete in the WTC 700 Cup?

I do not see this car in the Used Car Lot and getting Gold on the National B license is not easy. Apparently this is the only car capable of winning the WTC 700, but I can't get my hands on one to even try. Third place is just not good enough.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jeff

Can someone tell me please how to get this necessary car so that I can compete in the WTC 700 Cup?

I do not see this car in the Used Car Lot and getting Gold on the National B license is not easy. Apparently this is the only car capable of winning the WTC 700, but I can't get my hands on one to even try. Third place is just not good enough.

Jeff
Loads of cars can win that cup. But as far as I know regarding the GTO, it will appear from time to time in the Used Car Dealership.

Jeff
All golds, National B Licence:

But as others have said, plenty of cars can win this particular race.

Jeff
It can be won by getting all gold on your National B licence, however for a 700 PP race I would suggest a Gr4/GrB or downtuned Gr3 car is likely to be more competitive.

Thank-you for the replies. I am finding that the cars I have just can't do better than 3rd place. You can't just throw power/speed at this race and expect to win. Lots of tight corners that make high speed driving difficult. A properly tuned car is definitely required according several videos I am watched. I'll just keep trying National B until it shows up in the Used Car Lot.

Thank-you for the replies. I am finding that the cars I have just can't do better than 3rd place. You can't just throw power/speed at this race and expect to win. Lots of tight corners that make high speed driving difficult. A properly tuned car is definitely required according several videos I am watched. I'll just keep trying National B until it shows up in the Used Car Lot.
Low weight is the way to go for any race with pit stops. High downforce is always good.

Apparently this is the only car capable of winning the WTC 700, but I can't get my hands on one to even try.
And why is that of all the cars in the game? It weighs about 1700 kg, horrendous turbo lag, so it will not turn too good neither it will accelerate too good. Will make you buy almost every upgrade on the shop just to be an average car.

Jeff
R32 gtr from the cafe, few mods and you'll breeze it, but that's one of many, I won the k20 and put it in the ek9, tuned the tits off it an won no sweat, practice practice practice

Are you talking about the 30min race at Sarthe? The '02 NSX and RX-7 FD (both in Brand Central) can win it quite easily, especially if you add aero parts. Porsche 911 GT3 RS. GTR Nismo. The Gr. 4 Alfa's, Suzuki, Cayman, any of the Gr. 3 cars. The list of cars that can't win it is probably shorter than the list that can... Just look for a car that's sub 2800lb with about 400hp and as long as it can go at least as fast as the rest of the field it can win.

Silvia spec-R Aero Touring Car with turbo and racing gearbox upgrade trashes all other GT4 cars. It wins at Le Mans with being over a minute ahead of the rest of the pack. I also had no trouble beating the Deep Forest 1 hour endurance race with a power restricted version of this car.

Silvia spec-R Aero Touring Car with turbo and racing gearbox upgrade trashes all other GT4 cars. It wins at Le Mans with being over a minute ahead of the rest of the pack. I also had no trouble beating the Deep Forest 1 hour endurance race with a power restricted version of this car.

Maybe I'll give it a spin.

Where is it? Apparently, in my neighbourhood. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20220417_151314.jpg
    IMG_20220417_151314.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
Back