Mitsubishi Indigo Blue and Trigger Mauve paint chips switched?

United States
Beautiful Houston
highmileage
Hey GTP crew,

When GT5 first came out, I noticed that the Honda NSX's "Shallot Green Pearl" was definitely the wrong hue. It's supposed to be a dark green hue, but in the game, Shallot (Charlotte) was a bright neon green. Somewhere along the line, PD fixed this bug.

Now, browsing my garage, I noticed that Trigger Mauve and Indigo Blue seem to have been accidentally transposed. Can I get a few second opinions before I go tweet a heads-up to Y-san? :)

To the oldbies whom I haven't seen in years -- hello!

I actually noticed this similar thing about 3 weeks ago, and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I repainted the car I had originally done up in Indigo blue, and now that same Indigo blue on a new car looks off, by a bit.
Good catch, and thanks for clearing up my thoughts of my insanity!!

There is different indigo blues, different blacks, I've seen different reds, whites etc.. If you scroll down through these paints you sometimes will run across 2, 3, or even more of the same name paint chip.. But like in the case of indigo blue you may have more then one but they can be slightly different such as one indigo blue could be a color that Mitsubishi calls indigo blue. And another indigo blue could be a completely different color blue, but let's say Pontiac wants to call it indigo blue, puts it on there cars, therefore it releases on GT5 with multiple manufacturers calling different colors the same name.. Hope this helps and makes sense?

Back