Mitsubishi L200 Strakar Dakar Rally Mitsubishi Galp #260 Carlos Sousa 2000

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 7 comments
  • 4,811 views
Messages
10,329
Portugal
South
Messages
HarskGaming96
Hi guys, I'm here to suggest another following car which I would like to see:
dakar2.jpg


It is powered by 3.5 V6 with 260 HP (191 kw) of power and 336 NM (248 LB-FT) of torque. It weights 1750 kg (3858 lbs) and can reach 175 km/h. It is 4 wheel drive and it has an gearbox of manual of 6 Speed.

In 2000, Mitsubishi Galp Team, builded the facelifted L200 for Carlos Sousa to compete the Dakar Rally. Unfortunately, in first time, he retired in stage 13.
In 2001, he returned to Dakar with 2 wins on stage 16 and 19 and with a 5th place overall.
In 2002, he was backed up by Saeed Al-Hajiri who signed up with Qatar Rally team. They finished 5th and 6th respectively.

PS: Unfortunately, I couldn't find any video of this car so you could hear the sound...
 
This was nice in Collin McRae Dirt 👍 Would love to see it in GT
 
An awesome version of an awesome pick-up. Harsk100, make more suggestions like this and we'll forget the Berlingo episode ever happened.
 
An awesome version of an awesome pick-up. Harsk100, make more suggestions like this and we'll forget the Berlingo episode ever happened.
Yes, I'll make more...
 
Back