Mitsubishi lancer evo IX 2005 tuning?

• Thread starter Sha
  • 12 comments

Sha

Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

I Was wondering if someone have a good, fast, non spin in every corner and while braking tuning for the evo.

I race in Trial Mountain circuit and its pissing me of that i spin in every ****** corner or while i push mij brakes:(

So is someone racing with a evo?

Sorry for my bad English lol.

ThankZ hope i hear fast.

Try adjusting your brake balance one way or the other. If you're using default 5/5 try 6/4 or 4/6 or even 6/3, 3/6 and see which way works better.

Funky BB is the only way I've ever spun an Evo...

Try adjusting your brake balance one way or the other. If you're using default 5/5 try 6/4 or 4/6 or even 6/3, 3/6 and see which way works better.

Funky BB is the only way I've ever spun an Evo...
Ok i will try, do u have a link?

Ayc is a system unique to evos that changes their handling characteristics. The more it is the more youll oversteer. Its like a lazy version of lsd..

Ayc is a system unique to evos that changes their handling characteristics. The more it is the more youll oversteer. Its like a lazy version of lsd..

Oke, under what tune cane i find this? I will try it 2morrow

Sha
Hi everyone,

I Was wondering if someone have a good, fast, non spin in every corner and while braking tuning for the evo.

I race in Trial Mountain circuit and its pissing me of that i spin in every ****** corner or while i push mij brakes:(

So is someone racing with a evo?

Sorry for my bad English lol.

ThankZ hope i hear fast.

Hi Sha

What PP are you looking at? does it need to be stock? or tuned beyond recognition? I guess this is for TT purpose or racing within specific guidelines? Let me know and I'll see if I can help.

**Edit**

Just taken the stock car out with no mods and after just two lap I can conclude this is terrific car, so either you've just whacked every tuning part on with no regard to how it effects the car and hoped to get a good time or you've got the parts you wanted but something in the choice or setup has really not worked correctly and caused oversteer issues.

I'm lapping the mid to high 1.40.000's stock. Please tell me what your specs are so I can work towards a good car.

Last edited:
Hi Sha

What PP are you looking at? does it need to be stock? or tuned beyond recognition? I guess this is for TT purpose or racing within specific guidelines? Let me know and I'll see if I can help.

**Edit**

Just taken the stock car out with no mods and after just two lap I can conclude this is terrific car, so either you've just whacked every tuning part on with no regard to how it effects the car and hoped to get a good time.

I'm lapping the mid to high 1.40.000's stock. Please tell me what your specs are so I can work towards a good car.
What track?

Trial Mountain on Comfort soft tyres.

OK so I've tweaked the car a little and broken the 1.40.000 time without engine mods so far. Also no drivetrain mods either. Just weight loss, suspension and Sports Soft tyres.

11352720863_50a8786876_c.jpg

This is my mule for this tune.

The settings I have so far are:

All Weight loss inc. stage 1 to 3.
Sports Soft Tyres (will run on lesser tyres and suspension was tuned to run on comfort tyres)
Fully Adjustable Suspension
Brake Kit (not needed as stops prettry well anyway)

Height = 85 / 90
Spring Rt = 11.50 / 9.07
Damp Com= 3 / 3
Damp Ext = 2 / 2
Roll Bars = 1 / 1
Camber = 0 / 0
Toe = -0.20 / +0.40

Tell me if this handles ok and what times your posting on TM. Reminder I'm into the 1.30.000s now with this set up and I'm by no means a fast racer, there are faster on GTP.

Last edited:
Back