Drivetrain: All-wheel-drive.
Weight: 3,505 lbs (1,590 kg).
0-62 mph: Under 8 seconds.
Top Speed: 110 mph (180 km/h).
Driving Range: 160 miles (250 km).

http://www.supercars.net/blog/2005-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-ix-miev/
http://www.motor1.com/news/8543/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-miev
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIEV#Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evolution_MIEV_.282005.29
http://www.auto-power-girl.com/specifications/mitsubishi/mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_miev-287

Click here for other Lancer Evolution models:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II RS 1994
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III RS 1995

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV RS 1996
Mitsubishi Lancer Evoultion V RS450 Ralliart 1998
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS2 1999
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RSX Limited Edition 2000
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 260 2004
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE 2006
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X RS 2008
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Concept 2015

Click here for other electric-converted cars:
Artega SE 2011
Aston Martin RapidE Concept 2015

Audi R8 (4S) e-tron 2015
BMW 1-Series (E82) Concept ActiveE 2010
BMW 1602 (E10) Electro-Antrieb 1972
Brabus High Performance 4WD Full Electric Concept 2012
Chevrolet Corvette (C7) GXE by Genovation Cars 2018
Ginetta G50 EV Prototype 2009
Jaguar E-Type Zero by JLR Classic Works 1968
Oullium Motors Spirra EV 2015
Roding Roadster Electric by Siemens (IAA) 2015
RUF eRuf Greenster Concept 2009

RUF eRuf Stormster Concept 2009
Sears Roebuck XDH-1 1979
SSC Ultimate Aero EV 2009

Last edited:
Who cares if it´s copy pasted. The information´s there and that´s what matters.
That's plagiarism
If you had an invention and somebody took credit for it, they become rich and famous instead of you. Wouldn't you get mad?

Easy addition as the normal petrol version is already present in the game in premium form, only have to overview the performance difference of the standard car to the electric version, internal dials could be different & Sounds & handling but the basic frame is very much the same.

That's plagiarism
If you had an invention and somebody took credit for it, they become rich and famous instead of you. Wouldn't you get mad?
As I was going to say, but @hsv said first, this is not considered plagiarism. He merely took the information from wherever he got it and put it here for every one to see. Mostly everybody does it, you can´t simply put specs or info about the cars you post of your own knowledge, unless you really really know the car greatly. And as hsv said, he didn´t took credit for anything.

As I was going to say, but @hsv said first, this is not considered plagiarism. He merely took the information from wherever he got it and put it here for every one to see. Mostly everybody does it, you can´t simply put specs or info about the cars you post of your own knowledge, unless you really really know the car greatly. And as hsv said, he didn´t took credit for anything.
Did he have permission? I guess not. So it is still plagiarism...

Did he have permission? I guess not. So it is still plagiarism...
I advise searching the actuall meaning of plagiarism... As @hsv, again, said and very well all the guy limited to do was copy and paste basic information from the site, so that is not plagiarism at all.

I advise searching the actuall meaning of plagiarism... As @hsv, again, said and very well all the guy limited to do was copy and paste basic information from the site, so that is not plagiarism at all.
"Plagiarism" - the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

He basically did, he did not cite his sources...
I don´t think so... As basically a huge percentage of posters in the car suggestion forums they post information but they do not need to cite the source... He didn´t took credit for it, and I severely doubt he knew this information from his own knowledge, so he had to go get the info somewhere. He didn´t stole no one´s work and i say, again, he did not get any credit from doing so. So as it was for a research/entertainment use. Plagiarism is like this: If you are still in school or have finished it imagine, you and your buddy are doing two separate works on the same subject, you, without him notice, put some information that was on his work on yours, later on you get evaluated and get a really good grade, whilst your buddy gets a lower mark on the work because they were the same but the teacher saw yours first. You basically took credit by copying your partner´s work and you benefited from it by getting a high grade, that´s plagiarism! The guy here is just using some info for GTPlanet´s users to get to know the car better and that´s it.

I don´t think so... As basically a huge percentage of posters in the car suggestion forums they post information but they do not need to cite the source... He didn´t took credit for it, and I severely doubt he knew this information from his own knowledge, so he had to go get the info somewhere. He didn´t stole no one´s work and i say, again, he did not get any credit from doing so. So as it was for a research/entertainment use. Plagiarism is like this: If you are still in school or have finished it imagine, you and your buddy are doing two separate works on the same subject, you, without him notice, put some information that was on his work on yours, later on you get evaluated and get a really good grade, whilst your buddy gets a lower mark on the work because they were the same but the teacher saw yours first. You basically took credit by copying your partner´s work and you benefited from it by getting a high grade, that´s plagiarism! The guy here is just using some info for GTPlanet´s users to get to know the car better and that´s it.
He basically claimed that it is his work by posting it here under his username. He should at least cite his sources...

He basically claimed that it is his work by posting it here under his username. He should at least cite his sources...
That is not claiming it´s his work... Look at my post, I use info from other sites and I never claim it´s my work, for the thousanth time, we know the poster probably didn´t know the info and all he did was get it from a website, that does not mean he claimed it was is work...

That is not claiming it´s his work... Look at my post, I use info from other sites and I never claim it´s my work, for the thousanth time, we know the poster probably didn´t know the info and all he did was get it from a website, that does not mean he claimed it was is work...
As I said, he basically did because he posted it under his username...

Can we please stop the silly argument? This is not a college dissertation, its a car fan forum. Also not the point of this post, the car is. Cool car!
Well put, the guy still doesn´t know what plagium is but ehm, let him have it :lol: This should be a section to talk about the car and similar, now that I see it, we look like a bunch of kids on recess fighting over who´s teams best or in this case, who´s right or wrong...

Back