- 378
- JPD_Norris
Hi all,
Won both of these through the rally events, however I already have both so I have these for trade. Both 0 miles and 0 switches, not really sure what I am looking for in return however similar cars such as the Impreza rally car from the new car dealer. Any offers by PM, I have most other rally cars so if there is anything else you have to trade let me know.
Thanks
Won both of these through the rally events, however I already have both so I have these for trade. Both 0 miles and 0 switches, not really sure what I am looking for in return however similar cars such as the Impreza rally car from the new car dealer. Any offers by PM, I have most other rally cars so if there is anything else you have to trade let me know.
Thanks