Harsk100 Messages 10,328 South Messages HarskGaming96 Aug 4, 2014 #1 Specs: Click here! Driver/Co-Driver: Jutta Kleinschmidt (GER)/Tina Thorner (SWE) Team: Mitsubishi Ralliart Deutschland Result: 3rd (5 podiums, 2 wins)
Specs: Click here! Driver/Co-Driver: Jutta Kleinschmidt (GER)/Tina Thorner (SWE) Team: Mitsubishi Ralliart Deutschland Result: 3rd (5 podiums, 2 wins)
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Aug 4, 2014 #2 That's a awesome car ... I love the Pajero especially the Sport version. 👍
Harsk100 Messages 10,328 South Messages HarskGaming96 Aug 4, 2014 #3 StarLight That's a awesome car ... I love the Pajero especially the Sport version. 👍 Click to expand... But there's Pajeros which will need an separate page... Red Playstation is one of them which was made by Mitsubishi Deutschland for Juha Kleinscmidt.
StarLight That's a awesome car ... I love the Pajero especially the Sport version. 👍 Click to expand... But there's Pajeros which will need an separate page... Red Playstation is one of them which was made by Mitsubishi Deutschland for Juha Kleinscmidt.
GBalao888 Messages 4,689 Philippines Messages GBalao888 Messages GBalao888 Aug 4, 2014 #4 I like the livery, shows quite some allegiance to Playstation.
Taegon Lewis Messages 310 Baltimore,Maryland Messages taegonlewis78 Messages taegonlewis1 Mar 21, 2017 #5 Not only it has a PlayStation sponsorship, it's one of my favorite iterations of the Pajero! Voted!