Mitsubishi pajero rally raid car 85

  • Thread starter Thread starter cri2ppler
  • 11 comments
  • 767 views
Messages
303
Messages
cri2ppler
Got 1 of these available to trade now any offers
 
22B? Cant send til Friday after rest though.
 
Let you know want to trade today if possible!
 
Let you know want to trade today if possible!

No problem, I wish I could but I have one today and tomorrow already promised to send.
 
1 a day is rubbish! Never even seen this 22b thing
 
1 a day is rubbish! Never even seen this 22b thing

I bought 2 of them by mistake so i can hold it for you if you don't get another offer before then.
 
What are you after? I don't have much though.
 
Not very much to be honest:

Aston V8 Vantage #99
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
DMC Delorean
Ginetta G4
Hommell Berlinette '99
Honda z Act
Plymouth Superbird '70
Ruf BTR '86
Ferrari 459
Mercedes C63

I love all my cars lol
 
any prize cars i sold a few but now trying to get every car in game so may av sold some I need
 
can trade this 2nite if someone needs it
 
Back