M Mig-L1985 Messages 36 Messages Mig-L1985 Feb 2, 2011 #1 I´m looking hard for this car...i can offer good cars.
Duman079 Messages 2,624 The Hague Messages Duman079 Feb 2, 2011 #2 Uhmm. There is only a fiat panda, not a mitsu ?
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Feb 2, 2011 #3 If you mean the Fiat Panda I got it. Or do you mean the Mitsubishi Pajero?
M Mig-L1985 Messages 36 Messages Mig-L1985 Feb 2, 2011 #6 I thought the only fiats in the game were the fiat 500, punto and corsa...I think it´s a mitsubishi...doesn´t matter. Fiat or mitsubishi i want the super i.e.
I thought the only fiats in the game were the fiat 500, punto and corsa...I think it´s a mitsubishi...doesn´t matter. Fiat or mitsubishi i want the super i.e.
M Mig-L1985 Messages 36 Messages Mig-L1985 Feb 2, 2011 #8 I have a bugaty in a metallic red and black but it has lots of miles and it´s fullytuned. I want the fiat
I have a bugaty in a metallic red and black but it has lots of miles and it´s fullytuned. I want the fiat