Mitsubishi Rally Cars

• Thread starter marcus_war
  • 15 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuba
Charleston, SC
that's classified
Personally, I'd like the CT9A Prototype to be included, after an inexplicable absence from GT5.

You know the one I'm talking about:

gt3lancer_in.jpg

When it comes to rally cars I think PD should bring in a few Group B rally cars because there were none in GT5 in Premium form.

I'd love it if that and the Accent returned to the series at some point but I don't see them being added because they're not iconic enough.

Personally, I'd like the CT9A Prototype to be included, after an inexplicable absence from GT5.

You know the one I'm talking about:

gt3lancer_in.jpg

I miss that one too...

Didn't they make one of the older Impreza Rallies premium in GT HD?

I miss that one too...

Didn't they make one of the older Impreza Rallies premium in GT HD?

The 1999 Version? Not trying to sound like an imbecile, but I didn't have GT HD.

I've seen the 1999 Subaru as a premium on Youtube somewhere, though.

Of course don't forget the Accent Rally Car! I remember that being really quick in GT4 too.

The 1999 Version? Not trying to sound like an imbecile, but I didn't have GT HD.

I've seen the 1999 Subaru as a premium on Youtube somewhere, though.
You mean this one?:

gran-turismo-hd-20061127043249007-1751891_640w.jpg

Spot the rough edges on the door and window frames.

So it wasn't ready in it's GT:HD state, but given most of it already looks complete as a Premium car, I'm baffled as to why they didn't carry on with finishing with it. It couldn't have taken as long as if they were modelling a Premium car from scratch.

If they add more rally cars in GT6 i would like to see more rally tracks also

It won't matter unless the GT3 rallying handling was back I cant even last 5 seconds in GT5 unless I stop or I hit a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back