Mitsuoka Orochi 2008

Australia
QLD,
StigBelcherStyle
Mitsuoka Orochi 2008

The Orochi was originally unveiled at the 2001 Tokyo Motor Show as a concept car based on the Honda NSX platform. In October 2006, Mitsuoka officially launched the production version of the Orochi this car was limited to 400 units for exclusivity. The name Orochi is derived from Yamata no Orochi, a legendary eight-headed eight-tailed Japanese dragon.

The Orochi is powered by a 3.3 Litre V6, 3MZ-FE Toyota derived engine, the car pushes out 230 BHP this power is transferred to the road through a 5 Speed Automatic transmission, this is also supplied by Toyota, the car has a Mid Engine rear wheel drive setup .

0 - 100 km/h Time = 5.7 secs
Top Speed = 245 km/h

mitsuoka-orochi-china-1-458x314.jpg
aaa.jpg
Mitsuoka-Orochi-rear.jpg

A curious omission from all GT games so far is this Mitsuoka. Yes the styling is divisive but you can't argue it is eye-catching. It's Japanese so it's even more strange, the absence of this car. Maybe it's that underwhelming Toyota Camry V6?

No wonder why people call it the "world's ugliest car"!!! I actually find it nice and beautiful in design...
Some here and I remember that drive'n that car alot in auto modellista. And sometime I feel like this car hasn't been in alot of game but only to name a few of them like choroQ for ps2(HG4 in JP) and GT Pro series for the Wii, Just give this car some love mainly it's olny the few cars that Japan could ever build a super car. "Voted"👍

Back