Miura P400 Bertone will trade a Toyota 7 Race Car '70 for one

  • Thread starter Thread starter heyhey123
  • 9 comments
  • 627 views
Messages
17
Messages
cookiemonster8th
almost finished all the historic races in a and b spec so far been easy with this car but I really don't think much of the car so I want to trade it for a Miura as I don't want to grind that much and that car has impressed me (and been a pain to beat) in the races I've been in against it. So my toyota doesn't have any special gritty tunes just adjusted the top speed (more secure win that way) has all modifications possible brought for it besides the mid rpm turbo as it isn't needed. So If anyone wants to trade me a Miura I'm all ears!
 
I have a Miura I can trade - I already have a toy 7 though
 
Hahaha bummer Is there anything your looking for really? I'm not sure If I have anything of value this is the first time I've tried to trade and mainly I got prized cars like the a4 touring and stuff like that but I can look through my collection if your after something? Im level 23 spec and 21 bspec
 
Do you have the 370z gt academy version?
 
No sorry only got the gran turismo 350Zrs, amuse 380rs super leggera and 350z opera preformance in those sort of cars
 
i just got one i could trade tomorrow
 
i just got one i could trade tomorrow

for the Toyota?

Sounds good I just have to go out now but when I get home I'll add you and put my toyota on display can I check out the miura? my psn is the one linked to my account
 
sure i will put it up to be looked at, the only problem with it is who ever sent me it painted it an ugly green so now i think it is a matte yellow :/


might have to buy a superveloce for its paint and repaint it
 
hahaha thats ok I'm gunna change its color anyway!
 
Back