**MIURA** PLEASE, I Have Great Cars available to offer!!!

Messages
316
NEED ASAP TONIGHT

I NEED:
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

CARS I HAVE TO TRADE:
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

PM me or reply ASAP
 
i have a MIURA perhaps you have the f1 gran tusimo car ?
 
i have one will trade for Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
 
can you trade right now?

send to: GT5PRIME
car will come from: GT5PAL

ok i will send first to make sure mt time has reset...

i will send from oO_heavy_foot_Oo to GT5PRIME

you send from GT5PAL to shaun3077
 
send it over now and give me a few minutes please - the lady just made dinner so im gonna snack out really quick then send you the Mercedes. Please ADD: GT5PAL so I can accept the request then send the car. Thanks again!
 
did you send it yet? let me know when you do because we have the TV on right now during dinner so I cant get any messages on PS3 right now
 
lol am sat here watching ps3.......yeah request sent to you dude
 
lol sorry bro. I will accept the request and send here in a little bit. The girl is kinda mad at me for playing GT5 all day, so I let her switch on the TV during dinner and she's gonna watch it for a few. then I will be back on to send you the Mercedes.

Did you send the Miura yet?
 
lol sorry bro. I will accept the request and send here in a little bit. The girl is kinda mad at me for playing GT5 all day, so I let her switch on the TV during dinner and she's gonna watch it for a few. then I will be back on to send you the Mercedes.

Did you send the Miura yet?

ok thanks,yeah sent the Miura about 15 mins ago dude:)
 
ok awesome. thanks so much man! give me just a few and I will send the Mercedes - and you will have another person to mark on your successful trade list :)
 
ok awesome. thanks so much man! give me just a few and I will send the Mercedes - and you will have another person to mark on your successful trade list :)

lol yeah i forget half the time to add people now you have refreshed the brain i will add you lol
 
ok SENT, now I got to send it to chippy lol. Will be doing that soon. Give me about an hour and a half. I need to turn the PS3 off for a bit before my girl beats me to death.
 
No worries man I can wait.
 
your welcome man, enjoy its a sweet car! AND thanks so much for the Miura, was desperately in need :)
 
dont forget to add to me to your list of successful trades, ill do the same for you :)
 
ok chippy1000, just sent your car :) - good trade thank you very much!
 
Oh what a sweet sweet sounding car it is. Thanks again!!!
 
Back