MK + emu?

  • Thread starter Thread starter illegal
  • 5 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
692
Messages
illerion
Is it possible to run MK's program for an emulator playing GT2 ?
 
It's some program to modify the cars in your garage...
 
MK's is strictly a garage editor for GT3. There are or at least were emus out there for running PS1 games on the PC,like bleem.
 
Is there any program that let's you mod cars in GT2 Dexdrive (the only ones I can find) savegame files?
 
There is a program for editing GT2 dex saves. First u have to convert it to what's called a single game save, then u can open it with the editor and hybrid with it. I haven't done much with it myself, as I did all my hybriding with a cdx or GSpro, but I did enough to know it works. I have it somewhere if U want it, I'll look around and send it to ya.

PM me with your email.
 
Back