MLD (Major League Drifting)

Nice video I actually liked the chasing cam scenes tho sometimes it can be difficult to see the action because of the smoke (doesn't happen a lot in that video but I saw it on my replays)

Yeah bro I know the smoke can be irritating but we made due for what we had and the midnight drifting was pretty cool.

Amazing man. There aren't too many vids that are made with such flow or edited the way this was. It's always very enjoyable seeing these rare gems. 👍 and gave you a thumbs up on youtube.

Amazing man. There aren't too many vids that are made with such flow or edited the way this was. It's always very enjoyable seeing these rare gems. 👍 and gave you a thumbs up on youtube.

Thanks man really like to hear positive feed back on stuff we worked hard and thanks for the thumbs up :sly:

Last edited:
good job guys! wanted to give props to the guy in the 350 at the end with his solid donoughts!

nice driving there, i have driven with some of you MLD guys and you should be able to do a better video than that, but still great.

see you on the track!

Back