Mo Ferrari Aurea pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter SL65AMG
  • 11 comments
  • 1,823 views
Messages
35
đź’ˇ
Img221470305.jpg
Img221470295.jpg
 
2066?

Thats a long time to wait :lol:

Those pics look like they have been rendered.
 
I like it. Just doesn't look Ferrari to me :confused:
I'm guessing 2066 is a typo. If not, what is it going to be powered by?
 
I reckon an engine.
 
This is a really old (hideous) design-student concept. Infact I think I may have posted the pics originally in the 'Auto News' thread. Let me see if I can dig it out...

Apologies. I posted this one, but I've still seen that one up there in the 'Auto News' thread.

Ah, yes! Here it is (but 'Mike' has obviously unattached his photos)

EDIT: Three Brits posting in a row outside the football forum! How often does that happen?!
 
I thought it was old too. Note the 2003 on the plates
 
If you look at that design. It looks like a Lotus Elise verison of a Ferrari Enzo.
 
Wasnt this already posted? and confirmed a photochop from some students at some school?
 
I reckon an engine.
I was thinking fuel. Sorry for not being more specific! :crazy:

If you look at that design. It looks like a Lotus Elise verison of a Ferrari Enzo.
I was thinking something like that.
 
Actually the design seems pretty feasable since most companies take cues from other companies...And since lotus seems to be coming back as of recently......who's to say
Hell it's even got a hint of ZZII in there..
 
Back