Mobile Racing Games Suggestions

• Thread starter Lukanyon
  • 9 comments
Brazil
São Paulo
Corredor_Y
I need some good mobile (Android) racing games to play!!! I don't have my PS4 anymore, and with all this quarantine stuff I've got a lot of free time. What are your suggestions for good mobile racing games?

I've bought Grid Autosport, but haven't started playing yet.

My go-to mobile racing game is Assoluto Racing. Free-to-play with a reasonable in-game economy, great physics and impressive visuals. Content wise, there is an ever-growing list of cars and track variety is more about quality rather than quantity; you get a mixture of fictional and licensed tracks including the Nurburgring, as well as four rally stages. Highly recommended! :) 👍

Plus, if you log in within the next 3 days, you get a Modified '69 Charger for free! ;)

If you like to do a bit of head to head online racing, F1 Mobile Racing is decent (Very generous for a F2P game) plus all the 3D assets seem to come from the main Codemasters F1 game so tracks look a lot more visually accurate than something like Real Racing 3. Physics of F1 Mobile Racing is very similar to Gear.Club which could also interest you (Made by same developer: Eden Games). 2019 F1 car is quite fun to push over the limit with a full aero setup, however for 2020 F1 car they are adding a bit more understeer to make it more realistic and negating purely aero setup advantage.

Thanks for the replies, guys! :D :cheers:

@FT-1 I have played Assoluto sometimes but uninstalled it. They did an impressive job in adding Nurburgring!

@Saidur_Ali both games seem to not work well on my phone (Galaxy Note9). F1 Mobile Racing gets a lot of disconnections. Gear.Club seems to be really good, but the game gets stuck at 95% loading when I unlock the world map.

@Nuschel01 FR Legends is a very enjoyable drift game!

@Saidur_Ali both games seem to not work well on my phone (Galaxy Note9). F1 Mobile Racing gets a lot of disconnections. Gear.Club seems to be really good, but the game gets stuck at 95% loading when I unlock the world map.
Both might have been a server issue when you tried it, worth trying again to see if it has been fixed.

Back