Mobile Racing Games Suggestions

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Lukanyon, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Lukanyon

Lukanyon

I need some good mobile (Android) racing games to play!!! I don't have my PS4 anymore, and with all this quarantine stuff I've got a lot of free time. What are your suggestions for good mobile racing games?

I've bought Grid Autosport, but haven't started playing yet.

2. FT-1

FT-1

My go-to mobile racing game is Assoluto Racing. Free-to-play with a reasonable in-game economy, great physics and impressive visuals. Content wise, there is an ever-growing list of cars and track variety is more about quality rather than quantity; you get a mixture of fictional and licensed tracks including the Nurburgring, as well as four rally stages. Highly recommended! :) :tup:

Plus, if you log in within the next 3 days, you get a Modified '69 Charger for free! ;)

Lukanyon and Saidur_Ali like this.
  3. Saidur_Ali

Saidur_Ali

If you like to do a bit of head to head online racing, F1 Mobile Racing is decent (Very generous for a F2P game) plus all the 3D assets seem to come from the main Codemasters F1 game so tracks look a lot more visually accurate than something like Real Racing 3. Physics of F1 Mobile Racing is very similar to Gear.Club which could also interest you (Made by same developer: Eden Games). 2019 F1 car is quite fun to push over the limit with a full aero setup, however for 2020 F1 car they are adding a bit more understeer to make it more realistic and negating purely aero setup advantage.

Lukanyon likes this.
  4. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I‘d recommend FR Legends, too

YayoiGT2 and Lukanyon like this.
  5. Lukanyon

Lukanyon

Thanks for the replies, guys! :D :cheers:

@FT-1 I have played Assoluto sometimes but uninstalled it. They did an impressive job in adding Nurburgring!

@Saidur_Ali both games seem to not work well on my phone (Galaxy Note9). F1 Mobile Racing gets a lot of disconnections. Gear.Club seems to be really good, but the game gets stuck at 95% loading when I unlock the world map.

@Nuschel01 FR Legends is a very enjoyable drift game!

6. Saidur_Ali

Saidur_Ali

Both might have been a server issue when you tried it, worth trying again to see if it has been fixed.

Lukanyon likes this.
  7. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

If you can wait a month, Forza Street.

Lukanyon likes this.
  8. Lukanyon

Lukanyon

I've pre-registered and waiting for it.