[Mod] Gran Turismo 6 Enhanced

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 33 comments
No problem. One thing I will say is that it's good to have things searchable on a forum. reddit's horrible to search around compared to independent websites like GTPlanet (at least for an internet old-timer like me...), and it helps make your content much easier to discover via google and whatnot too :)
Trust me, I'm well aware of the horrors of searching both Reddit and discord for AC mods! Such a pain to find things! And yet, I accidentally became that which I feared!

I guess I never saw it as being a worthwhile release since a lot of other people were doing mods at the same time I assumed someone would eventually do the same but better! So I had thought the one place would be enough to drum up some interest!

Will add a post to the SpecII thread on here when I get out of work for completeness, and hopefully to make it easier to find for others!

It's me. I am actually working on more for the mod, but it is a long time coming yet. Plus it's nothing amazing, just lots of work required! Plus still trying to figure out what is causing the minor corruption of some AES sounds & standard interiors...

And you are correct, as that was where Nenkai & TheAdemiester was mostly active with their mod it was where I posted it as I thought it was most relevant there and didn't think to post it anywhere else! However, I did post the links further up in this page if needed.

Also, I am very glad to see it become more widely used! Although, the hacky nature of the way the mod is built would be best suited for when we can easily run unpacked files without the header limits that my mod seems to hit!

But yes, the cheese is in fact still working on the mod. I am mostly waiting to see what the next iteration of the SpecII mod brings as it is looking quite awesome!
Good to know that you are the author of the Customization Mod! You have done an awesome work on it. I always linked that GT server for the mod, as I always think that isn't a good thing to put links without permission of the original author

Back