[MOD] Tourist Trophy Menu BGM / Jingles for GT4

United States
United States
I have ported the Tourist Trophy Menu BGMs and Jingles to Gran Turismo 4.

I have made two versions of this TT music mod,
The "Custom Mix", which has some of the jingles re-arranged to play in different places than where you would typically expect them to play if you've played Tourist Trophy before. This is my personal preference of where I wanted the jingles to play.

The "Standard Mix", which has the jingles arranged to play in the expected places in the game. This is a more faithful port of the TT jingles to GT4 in a sense.

Watch my showcase videos and decide which you like better:
Custom Mix:

Standard Mix:

The mod can be downloaded below, it is an xdelta patch that transforms your GT4 iso into GT4 Online with the TT music, and online mode disabled.

Confirmed to be compatible with:
PCSX2

Soft-modded PlayStation 2 console (Tested with OpenPS2Loader via HDD method, should work fine with USB and SMB method)

If you patch an NTSC or PAL ISO, your cheats and save file will not carry over.
The patched version will need cheats made for the online version, and the game will load/save the same as GT4 online, which is different.
If you want to convert your old save file to work with this, download the GT4 save editor by Nenkai and load your save file,
then go to "File", "Save To Another Region", and pick "GT4 Online US (SCUS-97436)"
You may need to convert your PCSX2 memory card file into raw folder format to get to your save file.
(Memory Card Screen in PCSX2, highlight file, click "Convert" button)
Move the converted save file to the converted memory card folder where PCSX2 can read it.

Make sure to choose the right patch for the version you have and backup your original ISO!

Custom Mix:
Patch for GT4 NTSC SCUS-97328
Patch for GT4 PAL SCES-51719
Patch for GT4 Online SCUS-97436

Standard Mix:
Patch for GT4 NTSC SCUS-97328
Patch for GT4 PAL SCES-51719
Patch for GT4 Online SCUS-97436

Like i've mentioned in one of your videos previously, it would be really nice if you could credit your sources, not only for the tools, but specifically the modding hub.

Back