Modded Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
OK, so I've seen in the PC section that you can get "Modded Cars" for rFactor.
Is it possible to do this for GT5.
This way we could have Porsches. :)
 
OK, so I've seen in the PC section that you can get "Modded Cars" for rFactor.
Is it possible to do this for GT5.
This way we could have Porsches. :)

We would have heard about it before if it was possible so I doubt it.
 
you can already buy porsches(Rufs), but they are standard models and have no dealership..
 
Reaper85
you can already buy porsches(Rufs), but they are standard models and have no dealership..

Rufs are not Porsches.
I want to race a 917K down the Mulsanne straight on the 1970 track layout.
That is NOT possible with a Ruf.
 
you can already buy porsches(Rufs), but they are standard models and have no dealership..

No. A Ruf is a Ruf and Porsche is a Porsche.

To the OP, no you can't mod in new cars. PC is pretty much the platform if you want user made mods.
 
RUF Automobile GmbH is a German automobile manufacturer. RUFs are built from unmarked Porsche bodies and chassis. When a chassis arrives, RUF builds their own independent work into the car. Because RUF installs many of their own-made parts, the company is recognized as a manufacturer by the German government. RUF is mostly known for their CTR Yellowbird, and is the biggest and most renowned company to make Porsche performance enhancements
 
Back