- 18
Amazing, the "comlain about the site moderation" post got to a full 3 pages in 8 hours. but then like all posts that aren't "what of the 3 engine sounds do you like most" or "Model T drift 1000 laps at Nurburgring" it got locked.
Apparently the moderators are not willing to listen to the will of the forum members. I was unaware this forum was sort of secret society where you can only ask mindless questions.
I would like to thank FAMINE for the video and excellent advice, After watching the video i realized that indeed i was driving the right line i just needed more consistency. You see originally i was varying my line too often to try to make better time. Turns out i had the right line i just need to string together 3 mistake free laps. Famine's video allowed me to do this.
I beat mission 11 by .433 seconds.
Please continue to to voice your displeasures here, while you can.
Whats everyone's favorite wing? Maybe that mindless banter will keep this post alive.
Oh, and im not going anywhere
Apparently the moderators are not willing to listen to the will of the forum members. I was unaware this forum was sort of secret society where you can only ask mindless questions.
I would like to thank FAMINE for the video and excellent advice, After watching the video i realized that indeed i was driving the right line i just needed more consistency. You see originally i was varying my line too often to try to make better time. Turns out i had the right line i just need to string together 3 mistake free laps. Famine's video allowed me to do this.
I beat mission 11 by .433 seconds.
Please continue to to voice your displeasures here, while you can.
Whats everyone's favorite wing? Maybe that mindless banter will keep this post alive.
Oh, and im not going anywhere