moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
333
Messages
odinsrighthand
I do not know which moderator locked my thread "no respect for motorsport" so I can not pm this question to them. Why was it locked? I find it odd that the moderator did not even give a reason. I have seen threads locked for some rediculous reasons. Was it because of the lord kaz being criticized? Or because in a world of free speach people had differing opinions? There was no lude language being used although there was some childish behavior I'm sure no offending e was taken and ive seen far worse. Thank you.
 
The moderator did give a reason. Your thread was closed because it was a duplicate. There are several threads already in existence that discuss the subject at hand.

While we do encourage you to discuss the actions of a moderator - particularly if you have unanswered questions - we prefer that you do it privately via the messaging system. So I'm going to close this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back