Modern Muscle Cars - Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca

  • Thread starter Thread starter FOX_REYERO
  • 4 comments
  • 2,761 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
21
Messages
FOX_REYERO
Is it possible to obtain with the Modern Muscle Car ticket the Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca? if not... where can i find the complete list? I've been searching and not a complete list for modern muscle cars :S

Thank you in advance :)
 
I don't think you can get the Oreca Viper with the Modern Muscle ticket.

I bought both of mine in the UCD; same car with 2 different numbers. I just kept checking the UCD every few races until I saw them.

My wife also plays GT5 and has been wanting that car for a very long time.
 
Doubt it would be in the Modern Muscle Car ticket as its a Race Car. I could be wrong.

I got my #51 from the level 21 ticket.
 
What Bobby said. It a L21 ticket car. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back