Modern Warfare 3 Beta

• Thread starter R55NA
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
DarkStryderLupo
DarkStryder360
Anyone given it a shot yet?

I was getting double amounts of nostalgia, not only from the MW2 original maps, but also from the MW2 2022 gameplay, and UI...

I have never felt so whelmed with a game before. It's just another COD game, and it genuinely feels like it could have been a DLC map pack.

I'm so tired with modern gaming.

from the MW2 2022 gameplay
Gameplay is redone in Sledgehammer manner. Everyone praising movement and gunplay.
it genuinely feels like it could have been a DLC map pack
16 6v6, 3 GW, new full-size warzone map, MWZ, new single player campaign with openworld elements. Seems ok for direct sequel. Content ported from MW2 is cherry on top of all of that.

Gameplay is redone in Sledgehammer manner. Everyone praising movement and gunplay.

16 6v6, 3 GW, new full-size warzone map, MWZ, new single player campaign with openworld elements. Seems ok for direct sequel. Content ported from MW2 is cherry on top of all of that.
Thats all good an all, but my main gameplay focus on these games is the classic Multiplayer modes - and thats what they have shown off in this Beta.

I can mount things quicker, I can use "tactical" aiming - but when all the main menus, UI, gunsmith, pretty much everything, looks identical with a slight font change I can't help but feel like I am playing the same game.

when all the main menus, UI, gunsmith, pretty much everything, looks identical with a slight font change I can't help but feel like I am playing the same game.
Well, I know few dozens sequels with minor changes of UI that universally praised by audience. Because content matters.

Fallout 2, CoDMW2, Forza Motorsport 4, Gran Turismo 4, BattleFieldBC2, etc.

MW2 2022 gameplay
Its nowhere near MWII gameplay. Everybody is ****ing jumping, all automatic weapons are peashooters and thing is constantly dropping me out to main screen of Xbox. Such a shame, I really like remastered maps. Would buy it on somewhat big sale only for MWZombies.

Its nowhere near MWII gameplay. Everybody is ****ing jumping, all automatic weapons are peashooters and thing is constantly dropping me out to main screen of Xbox. Such a shame, I really like remastered maps. Would buy it on somewhat big sale only for MWZombies.
Ah, that's a shame.

I was never really a fan of all the bootysliding, personally. The lag compensation has never felt good enough in COD to handle that amount of movement so fast. Yet ironically, it never really felt as bad in the jetpack era. Maybe I'm just crazy or something.

If the auto weapons in the game are as weak as you say, Ground War is going to be really bad. Everything with less damage than a battle rifle feels pretty bad in MWII, but if they are even more like peashooters, its going to be sniper heaven. No doubt about it.

Less rooftops, hopefully? Not really in the mood to download it.

Latest Posts

Back