Apologies if this sounds stupid, haven't played the series since A spec on ps2 and missed gt4 cause the damn console broke on me. However prologue and now 5 has re-ignited my GT addiction.
Am I correct in saying that you can enter all events with a modified car, as long you meet entry requirements (FR, FF, era 60s/70s etc.)?
Reason I ask is because I just had some fun with a r32 tuned it up to the max, and was allowed to enter the fr challenge in beginner at Tsukuba, even though it is ridiculously quicker than every other car. Does the game register this obvious advantage and penalise your progress? Or is it simply your choice if you want to coast through the game with little challenge?
Obviously later races will get harder but modifications are going to make it a damn sight easier.
Am I correct in saying that you can enter all events with a modified car, as long you meet entry requirements (FR, FF, era 60s/70s etc.)?
Reason I ask is because I just had some fun with a r32 tuned it up to the max, and was allowed to enter the fr challenge in beginner at Tsukuba, even though it is ridiculously quicker than every other car. Does the game register this obvious advantage and penalise your progress? Or is it simply your choice if you want to coast through the game with little challenge?
Obviously later races will get harder but modifications are going to make it a damn sight easier.