Modify The GT4 RiDES

• Thread starter cheecks52
  • 19 comments
it would be cool if we could put some body kits to the cars. They got the wheels now add the body modifications, some paint just in case u get tired of the one the car has, or put some logos nick-names or something. U should also be able to put on that mean looking carbon fiber hood in any of those cars

at least for the "Pocket-Racers" the Japanese models like the Civic, Supra, RX-7 etc....... Also NOS should be in there for a dragg racing mode that would really make this game perfect.

😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

I have mixed feelings, I think the game should just be GT racing, its not an import style game. But that sounds good what you said.

yes, yes. new paint jobs. sometimes you get sick of the colour you have and you can't get a different colour unless you buy the car brand new again.

I would love to see racing modification come back since it wasnt in GT3. The NOS would be stupid. The way the cars are now are just fine. If NOS was put on GT4, it would totally decrease the gameplay drastically.

GT doesnt need NOS in it. NOS is another way to cheat like that hybrids crap. The blowing your engine idea sounds cool. Make it to where you could break down in a race like they do in real races.

Originally posted by viper_maniac
GT doesnt need NOS in it. NOS is another way to cheat like that hybrids crap. The blowing your engine idea sounds cool. Make it to where you could break down in a race like they do in real races.

manufacturers will never let the engines blow (in tha game that is) or any other brakedowns....

I think the outragous body kits, huge wheels, and NOS would ruin the whole spirit of the GT series.

P.S. Fast and the Furious wasn't that great.

I agree about NOS, it just doesn't belong in the GT series. I do however, like the idea of being able to put body kits and custom paint jobs on regular cars to make them look better. Maybe new hoods, such as cowls or ram-air for muscle cars that I hope they bring back. Or huge wings and ground effects for the compacts. Although, some races would maybe require you to have a stock, no kits or anything at all, car to race. I believe this would be a good idea if they do it right. Just don't go making it all about 'ricin' or street racing, as it is Grand Touring. My $0.02.

While I would sort of like to see laughing gas and laughable wings for the sake of completeness, I also fear that they would ruin the spirit of the game. After all, the title translates to "Grand Touring".

As far as nitrous being cheating, I feel that it's no worse (or better) than turbocharging. When done properly, in moderation, and in accordance with the rules, both increase performance in with little/no unacceptable effects on the engine. When done improperly, or overdone, parts blow up, regardless of whether it's too much nitrous are too much boost. And when done in disobedience of the rules, it IS cheating.

NOS = Turbo Boost!

I don't think that NOS would be a good idea.

I like the idea of having decals or adding an image to your car or having text on a number plate?

Definitly NO Nitrous. NOS is for Drag racing (which should NOT be in the game).You don't see it in real Road Racing (Grand Touring). HOWEVER.... We HAVE to have Racing Modification back in the game! Also, as far as Engine mods go, you should be able to perform any of the engine mods on any car. I do like that older cars get NA tuneup while newer get turbocharged, it preserves the History and feeling of racing. I do think however, that any car should be able to have it's Displacement bumped up. Show me a real engine you CAN'T bore out! Plus I think that if you CAN Turbocharge it, you should be able to intercool it. And why limit Turbo size on certain cars?
Also, if the car IS Race Converted, and it has a number plate on it, put a freakin' number in it instead of leaving it blank!! Being able to custom paint your cars would be awesome, but would probably take up too much game space.

Nitrous.... :lol: That would be cool. But GT racing doesn't allow it. If they include drag racing, n2o should be included, but if not I don't see the point.

They should bring back Racing Modification. In GT1 I would save the game and buy cars to see what they looked with Racing Modification.

Back