Mods, Admins, please read. Concerning DeliveratorTitan...

• Thread starter Acid X
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
California
Axidwulv
I think that this user should be banned. Plain and simple, he is simply causing too much uproar in GTPlanet. I realize you may think im just another person in the crowd complaining of stupid things, and yes i can use the ignore button, but this would not solve the problem here at GTP. Too many members of this forum are getting caught up in all this bickering, and i cant stand to see everybody argueing over one small person. I am quite surprised to see that this one person can upset the GTP so much, so i think that banning him and his email address from these forums would be best, so we dont have to sit here and listen to him argue with everybody, call them names, etc.. There have been many threads closed that concerned him, or because of him, and i, and probbaly everybody else, think its rediculous.

DeliveratorTitan needs to be taken care of. I hope you consider what i have said here because you would make me personally, and everybody else here at the GTP happy. Thank you.

You're request will be taken into consideration.

I'm still reading around and trying to figure out just what exactly has gone on today.:confused:

NOTE: I said consideration. That means there's no gurantee that he'll be banned.

Please use the "Report to Moderators" button on offending posts. I will send him one warning after that, and if he continues to abuse his posting privileges, I will take them away.

Never mind, GTPlanet won't be seeing DeliveratorTitan anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back