Mods for the Lugo Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjohan35
  • 9 comments
  • 723 views
Messages
125
Hi folks,

What mods did you guys install on your Lugo to win this race? I seriously do not want to dump every mod available on this car. I'm a bit strapped for cash and would rather spend $$ on nicer cars. What's the bare minimum to win? Thanks.
 
I only needed the race air filter and the catalytic converter(750cr. total).

It's not going to be a walk away race but it's winnable with limited tuning parts.

Edit: I used the Lupo Cup car you win fir the license test iirc(not sure where I won it exactly).
 
I just put the ECU tuning in mine and had no problems.
 
In A-spec, I did using a stock Lupo cup car from 03 with 133 HP and 1080 KG. For b-spec, I maxed it out to 197 HP and like 850 KG.
 
I did it in the bog standard Lupo GTI cup car that you win in one of the other early competitions (can't remember now) and I won the race easily. Really easily.
 
I used the Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 stock for A & B Spec
 
Um, my Lugo won't let me install ECU or catalytic converter....
 
Hi folks,

What mods did you guys install on your Lugo to win this race? I seriously do not want to dump every mod available on this car. I'm a bit strapped for cash and would rather spend $$ on nicer cars. What's the bare minimum to win? Thanks.

What, did we mix a Lupo with a Yugo? :sly:
just kidding. I didn't install anything. I used the Lupo Cup Car that i won and it destroyed the AI.
 
You guys are right. I won gold easily without modding anything at all.
 
You don't need any mods to win the Lupo Cup with a stock Lupo Cup car. Smashed them by 25 secs or more
 
Back