Mods please close.. trade completed

Messages
1,477
United States
New York, U.S.A
Messages
XxOnLySBz4mExX
I have a fully tuned "Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89" with 1040 bhp available for trade. This car wins the "Gran Turismo All Stars" and the "Like the Wind" race events with ease. make me offers. ( and please do not ask me what I am looking for because I clearly said "make me offers" ) Thank you in advance.
 
Last edited:
RUF yellowbird and RUF RGT '00 for your minolta
 
still available if anyones interested.
 
fully tuned r8 or a saleen s7?
 
NOMAD lamborghini diable race car. Only diablo in the game
 
Fully tuned Japanese GT car = Lexus DTM car fully tuned (net worth around 2 million)
 
The Minolta is no longer available. I got a good trade on it. This can be closed anytime now. Thanks
 
Iv got one aswell PM if interested
 
Back