United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
MOGSHOP

Abarth 500 Assetto Corse Design
Search for 'Assetto Corse'
2,000 credits

When fitted to an Abarth 500 with the Abarth street bodykit fitted this is a direct replica of the Assetto Corse car except for the wing mirrors. Previews and comparisons below;

assettocorse1.jpg

fiatabarth500assettocor.jpg

assettocorse2.jpg

fiat500abarthassettocor.jpg

AmD Seat Leon replica
Search for 'AmD Leon replica'
10,000 credits

I was asked by Ben at AmD to recreate their Leon race car, but in SuperCup form. After much viewing of huge photos, a few hours in the vinyl group creator and 1,356 layers it's finally ready. Everything on this car has been made from scratch, including the logos, so if anyone wants a copy of any of the logos from the car just let me know.

(Note: Some areas of the car may be different to the actual car as it changes from season to season)

forza59.jpg

forza60.jpg

forza61.jpg

D2X_6229crop800x600.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

AmD drift fantasy design
Search for 'AmD drift'
10,000 credits

Created entirely from scratch (bar the manufacturer logos) this is a bright and bold fantasy design straight off the top of my head. It's designed for drift cars but can work on anything really.

forza62.jpg

forza63.jpg

forza64.jpg

Last edited:

YAS Marina Circuit GT-R
Search for 'YAS Marina Circuit replica'
1,000 credits

My new livery, it's very simple but it's a recreation of the real YAS Marina Circuit (The new track in Abu Dhabi) GT-R seen in Top Gear magazine. I can't find any photos of it online unfortunately.

yas2.jpg

yas1.jpg

Back