Momentary freeze when crossing the line in time trial mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter duran83
  • 8 comments
  • 1,173 views
Messages
3
I recently tried time trial in arcade mode, I've tried it on a few tracks and it always seems to freeze up momentarily when i cross the line and the ghost car is introduced. Just wondering if this is normal or not. I got my PS3 slim along with the game when it was released so I don't know if this is a problem with the game or console.
 
Didn't try time trial in arcade mode yet, but I recognise your problem from the first GT Academy time trial. I'd say nothing to worry about, just a shortcoming of the game 👍
 
Hapen to me in arcade and practice TT, for me is normal.
 
Yes it's happened to me too, but it was in Practice Mode instead. It's nothing to be worried about.
 
The game is reloading the ghost data and the game hiccups. It is normal.

But sometimes it will cause the game to freeze. I have a replay ghost data saved of a Supra Yellow Hat on Fuji to compare against other Super GT, but that ghost causes the game to freeze on the second lap.
 
ya its the ghost car that causes this.
its particularly annoying when driving the really fast cars, has forced me to crash quite a few times
 
I noticed the same for anything 'online' after the 1.05 update. Every once in awhile is freezes for a split second an continues.

'online' = Online of course & Seasonal events
 
The problem is when you're with the X1...
 
This happens to me in time trial, arcade mode, and GT Academy. Seems "normal," whatever that means..... Quirky :)
 
Back