MOMO Racing pedal set on DFGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter StarEye
  • 4 comments
  • 1,274 views
Messages
30
I just bought a DFGT because the MOMO Racing just wasn't good enough for GT5. But I noticed that the pedal set isn't nearly as weighty as my old MOMO Racing pedal set, not to mention the brake pedal sounding noisy as hell. When I use the set on a wooden floor, it slips somewhat so I have to keep adjusting it. The MOMO Racing is a lot heavier, and with overall better pedals, I'd love to use that one instead.

So I tried. Unforuntely, what happens is that the brake pedal acts as if it's extremely sensitive, so after every press, I have to manually pull it (even though it's already sprung all the way) up so that it doesn't get stuck. Any ideas how to fix this? It's a matter of moving it 0,1 mm or so, because it's not even visible that it's not all the way up.
 
What did you 'try' exactly, did you connect the pedals to the DFGT wheel? Did you need to do some soldering for it?
 
No, I just plugged it in, really. They have the same plug.
 
Please delete, I managed to fix it somehow. Opened up the pedal house and cleaned up a little inside.
 
I know you asked for this to be deleted but I was having the same issue. Apparently its a calibration problem . As you start the game and the wheel spins just push the pedal a fraction and it works fine .
 
Back