(GTOR)*NAGT6 GTOR Cup Series*_*FORMULA 3 & NASCAR*_*Monday Nights*_8 PM Eastern-Open 

• Thread starter NAGT6 PM
  • 37 comments
Canada
Canada
Dexter_white5150
LIVE PRACTICE NOW Click Here

(North American Gran Turismo 6)
GTOR Sponsored Click Here

xiVfBuq.jpg

Race Nights: Mondays @ 8PM Eastern (Alternate with Sundays 8PM Eastern)
Youtube: Click Here
Twitter: @GlobalOnRacing
Host: Dexter_white5150 (PSN) and RFLX_Niop (Owners)​

Az0QUGn.png

Season 2 Schedule

NdYXwa0.jpg

Link: Click Here (Google Doc)

Az0QUGn.png

Driver Registration (Full-time or Part-time)

Simple! Fill out this Application on our local Website

Application Form (Click Here)

Az0QUGn.png

Season 1 Results

Click Here

Az0QUGn.png

WHY Join NAGT6

Here @ NAGT6 we are driven to provide the best On-Track and Off-Track Environment for our Drivers. We have currently signed on with GTOR to Live Stream their events and also Stream our practices. This series holds respect for it's Drivers and knows with great understanding that a series is only as good as it's field (ie Drivers). We push to make sure that out field is filled with mature experience Sim Racers who take their hobby serous but also have fun.

We offer a very good "off-track" environment for the drivers to watch and follow after the races. With a dedicated Youtube Channel that uploads all Seasonal Point races with "LIVE" over dubbed audio commentary. We strive to include everyone in the videos, from the front to the back.

Our Mission Statement right now is to promote the league and recuit new drivers to run full-time.

FINALLY Apply Here to join the league. Add: Dexter_White5150/RFLX_Niop and before you know you'll be out fighting for the Drivers Championship. But you will have to steal it away from Season 1's Champion TRYNOR88 Click Here.

Thanks and hope to see you out on the Track
Dexter_White5150

Az0QUGn.png

Room Settings are always the same, have a look at the link to see how the Draft/Grip/Prohibits and etc are setup.

Click Here

Az0QUGn.png

Current Career Stats

3Zp7x9d.jpg

qCT3gbO.jpg

W5myljH.jpg

LEYAQXi.jpg

01yUm1G.jpg

Season 2 Current Analytical Data

Championship Points
n4u6W2Q.jpg

Difference from Leader
sUixSRU.jpg

Blue: Ave Points Per Race (Red: Average Finish Position)

K85Scb8.jpg

Motegi/Indianapolis/Daytona Nascar Finish Points
ii497R9.jpg

Last edited:
If I get hold of my playstation anytime soon I will join and race, is it ok if I still sign up now? I'll let you know when I can/can't race.

If I get hold of my playstation anytime soon I will join and race, is it ok if I still sign up now? I'll let you know when I can/can't race.
YUP Perfect, you can run part time for sure.

I will add you to PSN and when you can make it let me know and Ill set you up with a spot.

NAGT6 League=
Good, well mannered (on and off track), clean, experienced drivers who aren't scared to help and share set ups in an attempt to build and maintain a fun and competitive league.
Just a confirmation if needed.
Thanks again fellas!

Back