International Circuit
640px-Mondello_Park_track_map--International_circuit.svg.png

Intermediate Circuit
640px-Mondello_Park_track_map--Intermediate_circuit.svg.png

National Circuit
684px-Mondello_Park_track_map--National_circuit.svg.png

Short Circuit
640px-Mondello_Park_track_map--Short_circuit.svg.png

A lap of the International Circuit variation in a Formula Sheane.

Anyone who is Irish would probably love to see this in a GT game. :D

Last edited:
A track that I have been on my first race. Small fun track to drift or drive.
It's located in Ireland and was created in the 1968.
Track Layouts:
216_small_1272555424.png
1.2KM
217_small_1272555441.png
1.6KM
218_small_1272555458.png
3KM

I myself think that the track is good and it was never featured in the game which would make the track manager more than happy to feature it in the best simulator for console ever made.
Please press Like so that maybe Polyphony will feature this great and classic track in GT6!

Ha, that's definately a home track for you CT230R! I've done a few trackdays at Mondello (my avatar pic was taken at turn 10) and it would be nice to see it in the game.

It must be only a few minutes from you then @CT230R. I would love to see it in GT but the chances are next to zero. A little known circuit which does not host any championships of real significance which fit with GT is not too far up PD's list.

I loved it in ToCA Race Driver 3 on PS2. I covered some serious mileage there.

Ha, that's definately a home track for you CT230R! I've done a few trackdays at Mondello (my avatar pic was taken at turn 10) and it would be nice to see it in the game.
It must be only a few minutes from you then @CT230R. I would love to see it in GT but the chances are next to zero. A little known circuit which does not host any championships of real significance which fit with GT is not too far up PD's list.

I loved it in ToCA Race Driver 3 on PS2. I covered some serious mileage there.

You's are definitely right about it being near me, about a 15 minute drive :D
I've been to a few events like Japfest, Classic car events, rallycross and normal track days but haven't driven on it yet unfortunately.
It's a shame that the chances for this track to appear in GT are very slim. If PD were to take an interest in BTCC, maybe they would have a look at Mondello since it was previously used as a BTCC track.
The only ToCA's I have played were World Touring Cars and World Championship on the PS1. I played it in NFS: ProStreet but it's completely different with all the flashy props and advertisements.

Nothing would be sweeter than to have the Delorean on that track in the game. I may not be Irish but for the glory of the land of green, that would be very patriotic and cool.

Back