Money glitch, once again...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bread_crumbs
  • 0 comments
  • 687 views
Messages
28
Germany
Germany
I sold my Jaguar XKR-S which we get during the career mode, but after I sold it it was still there, so I tried to sell it again only this time it was 325 million credits. The money I really got was 50 million (the limit is no longer 20 million) and I was disappointed that it ruined my progression, so I bought expensive cars that would be really hard to get by grinding, like those 20 million Jaguar and Ferrari. After that I restarted my console to make sure there's no damage to the save file, but there was. I no longer had any of my cars, only the left over money after buying the 20.mil Ferrari and Jaguar. Also, messages that we get from the very beginning started again, as if it is a new game, telling me to buy that Honda Fit and stuff, only this time I could buy any car. And all my stars are gone as well, but all the career sections (from B to S) are open and not closed.

This was done under the new patch and not 1.00, but don't try to do it yourself, I tried buying the Jaguar once again and it didn't work. I don't know the exact procedure to make the glitch happen again.

Needless to say, I loaded my backup save file. I'm not golding those coffee break missions once again...
 
Back