Money glitch.

WtChocolateDoG
WtChocolate DoG
What you do is buy a VW jetta vr6 or whatever it is, then go to buy modifacations. Go to the engine section, buy everthing at every level( example: buy all of the exhuast upgrades. and the same with everything else) and i mean everything both turbo and supercharger. Then buy the new engine. So the glitch is if you buy everthing on the stock motor, then buy the new motor. You go back and equip the stock motor after buying the new motor then you can sell the new motor for i think 42000.00. And you can keep doing this over and over untill you want to stop. Unlimited money possiblities. All you do is keep buying the new motor which should only cost 2500 if you do it rite in the first place. then you equip the stock motor and rinse and repeat. Sorry i had this long thing when i could have probably simplified it a little.

I've seen this before, but I've been weary of doing it because I don't know how much it'd cost to buy all the parts and such.

What do you mean buy everything? Like every single upgrade? Or just simply the best upgrades available to the buyer?

I'm only weary of it because I'm afraid the profit won't exactly be as high as I want it.

McLaren F1GTR
I've seen this before, but I've been weary of doing it because I don't know how much it'd cost to buy all the parts and such.

What do you mean buy everything? Like every single upgrade? Or just simply the best upgrades available to the buyer?

I'm only weary of it because I'm afraid the profit won't exactly be as high as I want it.

yes you want to buy every single upgrade in the engine mod. catagory. im not sure how much it all cost together, but the car is only 20,000. What i did is i sold the cars i had to get money just to make sure i have enough.

Basically, buy all of the Professional parts in Engine and Power, (equip the Pro turbo OR s/c, you do not need both.) then purchase the Engine Swap for $2,500 - install your old motor - sell the Engine Swap for $20,925 - purchase it again - sell again - repeat.

Boost Lee
Basically, buy all of the Professional parts in Engine and Power, (equip the Pro turbo OR s/c, you do not need both.) then purchase the Engine Swap for $2,500 - install your old motor - sell the Engine Swap for $20,925 - purchase it again - sell again - repeat.

Or you buy EVERY single engine upgrade and make 47 k....

I do this, but not to get cars that I wouldn't have in races just so I can win without skill... I use this so I can stack some cars that I wouldn't buy in the first place... for example, my 575M, GTO, and 951. My 951 has all mods just for the hell of it. Lowered and with 18s it looks sweeeet. I do the money cheat over and over for a few minutes then blow all the money away on a few cars just to toy with and then go back to my regular racing.

I do this to make money to build up drift cars. I havent done a single career race since I got XBL :lol:

You can do this with any car that has an engine swap. I didn't realize you had to buy every single thing so I was only getting like 37k when I did it with the c5 corvette, I will try it with all the the upgrades when I get home and see how much I get.

EDIT: I just did it with everything bought and I got a total of 86k profit :sly:

Online money glitch has been patched as of 5-25. You must download the patch before it will allow you to log in to Live.

So, buy the car.

Buy every Professional part, (AKA, last part in the line-up?) and then buy the engine swap, then install your old motor, and then sell the engine swap?

D*mmit, I'm too confused. :scared:

McLaren F1GTR
So, buy the car.

Buy every Professional part, (AKA, last part in the line-up?) and then buy the engine swap, then install your old motor, and then sell the engine swap?

almost correct

buy all the pro stuff for the stock motor
then buy the upgraded engine. switch back to the stock motor, then sell the upgraded engine.

tip, don't do this too fast or else you will get the money sound that never ends..

2.1 million and still going. running out of cars to buy!

McLaren F1GTR
So, buy the car.

No, buy EVERY SINGLE part not just professional parts. buy engine, install old engine, sell new engine. repeat the buy and sell of the engine all you want.

Back