D Dustinlib Messages 158 Messages dustinlib Mar 22, 2011 #1 what if we set up a 200 lap race around indy? with 16 people wouldn't you make the same amount of money as in the glitch, but legitimately? i've set up a race to give it a try if anybody wants to join me: 1472-6681-3329-8089-2025
what if we set up a 200 lap race around indy? with 16 people wouldn't you make the same amount of money as in the glitch, but legitimately? i've set up a race to give it a try if anybody wants to join me: 1472-6681-3329-8089-2025
A ADEuk Messages 391 Messages GTP_ADEuk Mar 22, 2011 #2 Dustinlib what if we set up a 200 lap race around indy? with 16 people wouldn't you make the same amount of money as in the glitch, but legitimately? i've set up a race to give it a try if anybody wants to join me: 1472-6681-3329-8089-2025 Click to expand... I asked in the glitch thread if you get all these millions for 200 laps, regardless of track. No answer. I have made a custom track that I can lap in 8 secs in the redbull....
Dustinlib what if we set up a 200 lap race around indy? with 16 people wouldn't you make the same amount of money as in the glitch, but legitimately? i've set up a race to give it a try if anybody wants to join me: 1472-6681-3329-8089-2025 Click to expand... I asked in the glitch thread if you get all these millions for 200 laps, regardless of track. No answer. I have made a custom track that I can lap in 8 secs in the redbull....
T TheGranVette Premium Messages 88 Messages CautionWetPaint7 Messages TheDamnHobo25 Mar 25, 2011 #4 I would rather do a legitimate race at Indy than cheat to be honest, it adds excitement