money, money, money

  • Thread starter Thread starter no tcs needed
  • 6 comments
  • 649 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
167
Hi everybody,

I'm a newcomer to this forum and I think the site's great. I've owned GT4 for a couple of months now and I've got about 75% of the way through it, but now I'm getting stuck. I finding myself having to race Le mans cars in the races I have left (e.g. All Stars, long endurance races) and I don't have the car (and probably the skill) to win the races.

I have the Toyota MINOLTA 88 C-V Race Car, which is very fast but I find myself flying off the track far too often in A-Spec and in B-Spec, can only just match the other Le Mans cars on pace 3. I also have the Pagani Zonda LM Car, which handles a lot better but is not quite fast enough in A-Spec or B-Spec.

I have come to the conclusion that I need to buy a fast and well handling car like a Pescarolo or Audi R8. However, I am pretty much skint after completing most of the one-make races.

So my questions are what is the fastest way to earn money and what is the best car that money can buy?
 
I always fancied the Japanese Championship.

7500 each race, and the 350 LM car to sell. Cant remember how much you sell, but you make about 300k.
 
Deutsche championship in the european league. Buy an Audi A4 touring car, turbo it to the max and b-spec it several times. you should make around 900 grand everytime you do the championship..
 
:cheers: Welcome to GtPlanet you can to the second rally race or if you have the Mercedes Slr mclearen you can keep on doing the do the Schwarzwald League B and sell the AMG 190E 2.5 16V Evolution II (DTM) '92 thats what I did to get the R8.B-spec of coures Hope that helps! :)
 
Well you could buy the ZZ11 if you don't have it already, or take your Cadillac Cien which if you are at 75% I am sure you must have already won, do the Nurb 24 hour endurance via B-spec one party night, then use the resultant prize Formula GT car to b-spec your way to the front of all the LM and Group C races. It is capable of winning any race it can enter.

Best one money can buy would be the R8 or Pescarolo, but since you can win an R8, it's not worth wasting money on that either.

EDIT Actually I may be mistaken - I may have used the Minolta Toyota in b-spec to cruise to first place in the Nurb 24h. I do remember that I put harder tyres on the rear to stop my b-spec zombie from flying backwards past the pit entrance when his tyres rear tyres were worn out.
 
gibus
Deutsche championship in the european league. Buy an Audi A4 touring car, turbo it to the max and b-spec it several times. you should make around 900 grand everytime you do the championship..
This is the fastest method, particularly when racing at 3x speed in B-spec. You don't even need to turbo it more than the lowest upgrade.

And since the fundamental issue - searching - has been covered, I'm locking this repeat thread as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back