Hi,
on the first start of Gt4 your asked if you want to import money from gt3. Is answered no. But now I really need the money, but there does not seem to be a possibility to import it afterwards.
Is there a way to delete the gt4 data on the memory card, without any additional hardware?
Or is there a money codes for ar2 v2?
I search for about two days now and I only found codes for AR Max and Game Shark, but not for AR2 V2?
If anyone has a solution for my problem it would really help me.
thnx
muc
on the first start of Gt4 your asked if you want to import money from gt3. Is answered no. But now I really need the money, but there does not seem to be a possibility to import it afterwards.
Is there a way to delete the gt4 data on the memory card, without any additional hardware?
Or is there a money codes for ar2 v2?
I search for about two days now and I only found codes for AR Max and Game Shark, but not for AR2 V2?
If anyone has a solution for my problem it would really help me.
thnx
muc