Money & XP Glitch (Patched now)

• Thread starter R55NA
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
DarkStryderLupo
DarkStryder360
Times are tough in 2023 with inflation, cost of living, mortgage rates sky high - wouldn't some easy, quick money be useful right about now?

Went from 0 monies, to 12.5million monies in 15 minutes:

Don't like it, don't agree with it? Don't do it then šŸ¤·

Last edited:
Old Mulligan?

twin peaks head shake GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Things are that cheap in the game I don't even see the point in a money glitch.
A car XP glitch, however...
Just like the Unlimited Engines glitch in GT7 - if there is an exploit, I will do it šŸ˜„

VII. Harmful behavior has no place on Xbox​

Cheating, tampering, and the use of exploits

Since competition is best when itā€™s fair, a level playing field is one of the most important requirements for gaming. When people cheat, use exploits, or otherwise tamper with hardware or software to gain a competitive advantage, it ruins the experience for everyone. Because of this, cheating, tampering, and the use of exploits is never acceptable in the Xbox community. Like, never.

For example, donā€™t:
  • Use ā€œmodsā€ in games that do not allow modded content
  • Use a glitch that lets you use your character outside of a multiplayer map
  • Use specialized software to gain unfair advantage over other players
  • Use Xbox services with modified or tampered hardware
  • Manipulate game stats to gain a competitive advantage against other players
  • Use multiple profiles to unfairly manipulate your multiplayer rank
  • Try to circumvent in-game economies through ā€œmoney drop lobbiesā€
  • Use unauthorized hardware or accessories
  • Use exploits to ā€œduplicateā€ in-game items
  • Intentionally play with or support someone who uses harmful or inappropriate mods
  • Intentionally ā€œteamkillā€ other players

Times are tough in 2023 with inflation, cost of living, mortgage rates sky high - wouldn't some easy, quick money be useful right about now?

Went from 0 monies, to 12.5million monies in 15 minutes:

Don't like it, don't agree with it? Don't do it then šŸ¤·

I tried this, just to see if it worked & I couldn't get it to give me more the 2-300k at a time.
How did you & the guy in the video get it to give out a million or so at a time?
I did everything as per the video, the only assist I had on was abs.

Disgusting to see all the glitch user in MP. These sad individuals ruined the whole ranking. Level 999 chars but 0 driving experience.
I hope they all get banned.

Last edited:
Disgusting to see all the glitch user in MP. These sad individuals ruined the whole ranking. Level 999 chars but 0 driving experience.
I hope they all get banned.
Grow up.

The rating is based on Driver skill and safety, not the arbitrary number next to my username.

I am rank 900+ and I have the achievement for 10+ Races with S Rating. You are mistaken.

VII. Harmful behavior has no place on Xbox​

Cheating, tampering, and the use of exploits

Since competition is best when itā€™s fair, a level playing field is one of the most important requirements for gaming. When people cheat, use exploits, or otherwise tamper with hardware or software to gain a competitive advantage, it ruins the experience for everyone. Because of this, cheating, tampering, and the use of exploits is never acceptable in the Xbox community. Like, never.

For example, donā€™t:
  • Use ā€œmodsā€ in games that do not allow modded content
  • Use a glitch that lets you use your character outside of a multiplayer map
  • Use specialized software to gain unfair advantage over other players
  • Use Xbox services with modified or tampered hardware
  • Manipulate game stats to gain a competitive advantage against other players
  • Use multiple profiles to unfairly manipulate your multiplayer rank
  • Try to circumvent in-game economies through ā€œmoney drop lobbiesā€
  • Use unauthorized hardware or accessories
  • Use exploits to ā€œduplicateā€ in-game items
  • Intentionally play with or support someone who uses harmful or inappropriate mods
  • Intentionally ā€œteamkillā€ other players

How is me owning multiple race cars, so that I can apply my own livery, harmful to other players?

I still have to rank all of them up ANYWAY to upgrade, and modify. I have no advantage. I only race Touring Car or GT Spec racing anyway :lol:

Last edited:
How is me owning multiple race cars, so that I can apply my own livery, harmful to other players?

I still have to rank all of them up ANYWAY to upgrade, and modify. I have no advantage. I only race Touring Car or GT Spec racing anyway :lol:
This is just a warning for everybody. I do not decide anything and it seems close to the limits.
These last 15 years, sanctions happened a few times.
And I donā€™t know, maybe they will decide that upgrade your cars before the others or show a big rank is an advantage. Or not.

Back