Monster, Monster Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 18 comments
  • 1,073 views
Messages
2,919
United Kingdom
Telford
Messages
Roaming_kiwi
Living in New Zealand I do get to see Monster Garage. But as with everyother programme, we get it about half a year later than other countries. the episode where they turned that Ford Ranchero into the Low-Bull-Rider was on last night. I was wondering if there are any fans that can tell me what they build later on in the series. As I really love this show and I really want to know.
 
Off the top of my head I can recall a Delorean hovercraft, a Porsche 944 that collects and shoots golfballs, a hearse that crushes cars, Ford Explorer that picks up garbage, and the list goes on but I can't remember the rest.
 
RV turned into a Half Pipe, dune buggy RX-7(failed), jet powered celica...
 
The hearse crushing car was a failed one right? I remember watching that on the tele.
 
Oh yea. Can't forget about that explosion
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
And we've all seen the failed Rx7 vid right? :(

That thing had so many holes in it. How long did Jesse spend blowing it up?
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
He's a bit of a control freak that Jesse...

A bit? Try a lot. Anyone who disagrees with him, ends up being labled "disrespectful." I loved the episode he disagreed with everyone, and wanted to build a two wheel bike that was powered by a Mac truck engine. It ended up a three wheeler, of course.

I watch it once in a while.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
The hearse crushing car was a failed one right? I remember watching that on the tele.

yeah but then they did it again with a different team and they got it
 
There was one episode where Jesse and the crew made a Mustang into a grass-cutting machine. There was also that one where they made a police car into a donut-making machine. They made this one vehicle into a garbage disposal machine too. Those are about the only ones I can remember that haven't been mentioned yet. I don't watch the show regularly, though.
 
they turned a u haul into a wrestling ring
 
We just got He-Man here in sweden...God we're behind.
 
Impala into a Zambo
Suzuki Sidekick(I believe) into hot air balloon
Bronco into Rock Crawler
Boat into Car
Race Car into R/C car
Limo into FireTruck
VW Beetle into Swamp Boat
School Bus into Party Boat
Delivery truck into Delivery truck from hell
F-150 into Nutshaker
Ambulance into Wheelie Car
PT Cruiser into Woodchipper
Suburban into Wedding Chapel
Winnebago into Vert Ramp
Hot Dog cart into Dragster

There are more...
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
A bit? Try a lot. Anyone who disagrees with him, ends up being labled "disrespectful."
I think you fail to see his (Jesse) point.
 
Originally posted by Monster7
I think you fail to see his (Jesse) point.

What would his point be?
 
Back