Monte Carlo on B-Spec and Gallardo trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 2 comments
  • 1,463 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
hey Guys again,

I need some help.

I got Toyota Race car 7 i have won on D raceway(I forget) on Historic challenge so I'm stuck on monte carlo(cot something) i need to catch up to 1st.

The second question is I'm worry abt Lamborghini Gallardo LP540(not sure)still 6th place when Gallardo something wrong not good. So..I need to win 1st place any suggestion?

Thank you, guys

Martyn
 


Monte Carlo on B-Spec and Gallardo trophy

I got Toyota Race car 7 i have won on D raceway(I forget) on Historic challenge so I'm stuck on monte carlo(cot something) i need to catch up to 1st.


  1. It's "Monaco" in real life. "Monte Carlo" is what NASCAR fans call it. The "Monaco Grand Prix" is held on the "Circuit de Monaco"; both of these being official names.
  2. If you're having B-Spec problems at Monaco, you're probably going to need a Chaparral 2J like many other players. You'll always find players posting about how they were able to win this one with the Toyota 7 in B-Spec, but that doesn't matter. For some players, it doesn't matter how high their Bob is leveled up to, how wonderful the tuning setup is, and how well you instruct him, as he still loves to crash into armco at the Nouvelle Chicane over and over again unless you slow his pace down so much that he's running so conservatively to effectively be out of the race.
 
Iceman,

Good news, i got through cote d azur on 3rd place but didnt win car prize never mind lol and Gallardo trophy got through the 1st place.

That's all folks lol

Martyn
 
Back