Monza Black Lines [PS3]

• Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 4 comments
Maxitsu
I raced at Monza for the first time whit F1 2010 on PS3. and i must say it is the most ugly track of the game so far. In the distance all white lines on the track are black. Only if you come closer the lines change to its normal color white. its really a bad looking circuit that way.

Not really one of the best circuits IMHO. I'm not fussed on Monza.
The first chicane is the best moment of the track.
A bit disappointed it's in GT5 also.

There is also something similar on Monaco as you approach the finish line; looks a bit like a raven or crow flying up off the pavement (on the right); nevertheless I am enjoying the game, warts and all

Yeah I drove it for pretty much the first time the other day and all the white lines were black until you got up close.

Not a track I plan on driving much.

I haven't noticed the lines thing so far, but it doesn't surprise me given the various errors in this game. I can cope though as I do love the track and 95% of this game, Monza is just a true classic F1 track. Very simple but therein lies its beauty, each of the few corners is crucial and mistakes at any one screws your lap.

Each to their own though, and I do think it would probably get a bit boring lapping Monza in a slow car in GT5, still I'm pleased it looks to have made the cut as there might be 1 or 2 quick cars in the game :D

Back