Monza Florio Circuit with Banked Oval (1935)

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 3 comments

NixxxoN

(Banned)
Spain
Barcelona
Okay, the Monza complete track with oval section is impossible with the course maker because you cant do crossroad sections, but at least the Florio Circuit using half of the banked oval section is perfectly doable, and i did it :D It is great to drive, especially the last HUGE banked corner leading to the main straight.

monz1936.jpg

I haven't done the last chicane of the oval because it felt really wrong and destroyed the last part. But I made the remaining four chicanes otherwise it would be a bit boring.

I put the banking setting to max to make the last banked corner feel kind of realistic.

Back then it had no kerbs at all and the lenght was about 7 kilometers and this one made by me is 7.3km so its not bad!

You can get it in the link of my signature below, along with my other tracks. Enjoy

Jesus christ this course in real life would be incredibly deadly. I'd rather drive the Ring in the rain.
lol yeah, the old tracks that got redesigned and got some parts removed are mostly because they were too dangerous. This one and the old Fuji are good examples. But I love those old deadly tracks, in GT6 we cant die :D

I'm currently building an imaginary track in Eifel (non-flat) and my target is to make it the hardest and "deadliest" track possible, in the most hilly part of the map, with crazy hard uphill downhill and blind corners

Back