More cars in your garage

• Thread starter Mediaman
  • 21 comments
The is obviously room for more than two cars in your Hiedout/garage in Staunton. I have also been told that the is a method to get more cars in, It has been explained to me but I was at work and it failed when I tried at home.
Does anybody here know how to do this?

Originally posted by Mediaman
The is obviously room for more than two cars in your Hiedout/garage in Staunton. I have also been told that the is a method to get more cars in, It has been explained to me but I was at work and it failed when I tried at home.
Does anybody here know how to do this?
I have heard this too.......... No idea how to do it though:confused:

drive a car up to the garage, the door will open. park the car under the garage door so it can't close. drive more cars in, get in the car under the garage and drive it in. there ya go.

Originally posted by Malice
drive a car up to the garage, the door will open. park the car under the garage door so it can't close. drive more cars in, get in the car under the garage and drive it in. there ya go.

That's how me and my brother always do it...:)

Well I just drove in a Infernus to it and let it shut. I saved my game so next time I open my garage my Infernus would be there. So then I just ran up to the road and stole a car. Rode around and found a Cheetah. Then I just drove the sucker back to my garage and saved it. Then I had two cool cars in it. Simple as that. :D :)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Well I just drove in a Infernus to it and let it shut. I saved my game so next time I open my garage my Infernus would be there. So then I just ran up to the road and stole a car. Rode around and found a Cheetah. Then I just drove the sucker back to my garage and saved it. Then I had two cool cars in it. Simple as that. :D :)

heheheh
Two is the normal amount that they let you store. I've had 4 cars in there. You can cram more but it's hard, if not impossible, to get in and out of them in that little space.

I've had 5 in the one on shoreside and know there is room for more. :D

Originally posted by Malice

Someone give the man a prize!! Careful though the game has this weird glitch in it that it will sometimes close the door anyway, and the car parked underneath it disappears. Just a warning, don't use anything you don't wanna lose on accident!! :D

I love doing that with my garage.
Portland garage: Borgnine taxi
Staunton garage: Diablo Stallion, Yardie Lobo, BF Injection, Mafia Sentiel, a fire truck and regular taxi.
Shoreside garage: Hoods Rumpo XL and Cartel Cruiser

Gonna do some changes tonight. :D

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Staunton garage: Diablo Stallion, Yardie Lobo, BF Injection, Mafia Sentiel, a fire truck and regular taxi.

Isn't it cool just to have a fire truck in your garage?

At the moment I only have one car in my garages, coz I've got loads of cool cars at the import/export garages, and I've also got the emergency vehicles at the docks. But I do have a BF injection and a bulletproof Patriot stored away if needed. :D

Shoreside garage: Hoods Rumpo XL and Cartel Cruiser

So How exactly did you manage this? (that was the point of this thread!) The door always closes when I try any method (doors shutting on/through cars, cars vanishing in front of my eyes etc.

Originally posted by Mediaman

So How exactly did you manage this? (that was the point of this thread!) The door always closes when I try any method (doors shutting on/through cars, cars vanishing in front of my eyes etc.

What I did was drive right up to where my front bumper is touching the garage door. Then I get out making sure to leave the drivers door on the car open. Then I run up to the door for it to open then run back hopping into the car (thats the reason for leaving the door open) then hitting the gas to get in there. Always works for me.

Originally posted by Brian P
a bulletproof Patriot stored away if needed. :D

You do know that once you save the BP Patriot, it will lose the BP power?

Sorry to have to break it to ya, though. :cold:

What I did was drive right up to where my front bumper is touching the garage door. Then I get out making sure to leave the drivers door on the car open. Then I run up to the door for it to open then run back hopping into the car (thats the reason for leaving the door open) then hitting the gas to get in there. Always works for me.

Thanks that method works for me.

I love doing that with my garage.
Staunton garage: Diablo Stallion, Yardie Lobo, BF Injection , Mafia Sentiel, a fire truck and regular taxi.

How do you get the BF Injection?

Originally posted by Johnny_Tran

How do you get the BF Injection?

You gotta do all of Joeys missions first. Then sometime after you finish his missions then you go over to where you do the pay phone missions for the diablos. It'll be sitting by one of the tall buildings.

Originally posted by GCstyle

You do know that once you save the BP Patriot, it will lose the BP power?

Sorry to have to break it to ya, though. :cold:

not for me. It was never rocket proof (was that what you did wrong?) but is bullet proof. If you want a rocket proof car get a cheetah from the street race in Portland. Hard to do though. :D

Originally posted by danpollard

not for me. It was never rocket proof (was that what you did wrong?) but is bullet proof. If you want a rocket proof car get a cheetah from the street race in Portland. Hard to do though. :D

Yeah its always been bullet proof for me aswell.

oh yeah - i use the second option of sticking the car right by the garage door then getting in.....etc, etc.

And i have 6 cars in staunton. the garage in Shoreside closes too quickly and i can only get 5 (normally 4) in it.

Latest Posts

Back