more cars please!!

• Thread starter stiletto
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys im asking about the guys un polyphony add more cars of diferent kinds dtm , wtcc, rally ,new super sports car please people

i meaning for example chevy cruze, citroen elise, seat leon of wtcc i mean i find hard to believe that seat only has 1 car model in game its a shame.

dtm cars of recent years the cars in game of this category are old

rally cars please the game have a lot of rally cars but from recent years have a few new models and brands as volkswagen polo the change of ford focus to fiesta citroen mitsubishi etc etc

even this brands are in game so why dont put new models of racing cars bye to all take care

Last edited:
Send PD and Email if you want more cars but I think we have enough cars in GT6.

This forum is for general questions about things in GT6, not for asking what isn't in it or why. We're also not PD, so asking us to put cars in the game isn't productive.

We do have a Suggestions forum, with a Cars subforum where you can nominate individual cars you think merit inclusion in the future of Gran Turismo - or, if they have already been nominated by other users (as I suspect all of your suggestions have been) "Like" the post in lieu of an overtly public voting mechanism. It's no guarantee that the vehicle in question will be included - it's a long process that would start with trying to get a licence (and that's not always as easy as you'd think) for it - but the site is occasionally read by people more able to get things done in Gran Turismo and this makes them aware of what fans wishes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back