More customization look

• Thread starter Nabooy
  • 2 comments
Bahrain
Bahrain
This is so stupid and im sick of having the same exact front, rear and side skirts for each and every car out there. I believe we should be having more in-depth visual parts and we are missing out like JUN, APR, West skirts and other manufacturers even for american/europen cars mostly. Its so stupid to have 3 only for a 2022 game. Heck nfs underground 2 had way more options than gt7. They should really think of this in a future update as it would be great to have and customize even more looks for the hood and body kits.

Visual customization in forza horizan 5 seems to have more than gt7 which is totally unfair.

This is so stupid and im sick of having the same exact front, rear and side skirts for each and every car out there. I believe we should be having more in-depth visual parts and we are missing out like JUN, APR, West skirts and other manufacturers even for american/europen cars mostly. Its so stupid to have 3 only for a 2022 game. Heck nfs underground 2 had way more options than gt7. They should really think of this in a future update as it would be great to have and customize even more looks for the hood and body kits.

Visual customization in forza horizan 5 seems to have more than gt7 which is totally unfair.
Nfs underground had a handful of cars, GT7 has over 400, not much of a comparison.

I would like more customization sure but its not the main aim of the game.

Back