More fan formats in FIA races?

Germany
Bonn
Well, they have the Top16 races, but it’s really not a lot for the fans.

I would like to see some more formats with top drives in conjunction with FIA. Maybe some manufacturers would create something like a „Draft Series“ where manufacturers choose „their“ top drivers and have them compete against each other.

Just a thought... (or is there more to this... :lol:)

I don't think FIA races need tweaking as the purpose is for it to be as pure an assessment of skill as possible. To that end I think the current format works fairly well.

But certainly PD should consider sport mode changes outside of the FIA races to keep fresh, because lobbies are barren and GT League is garbage.

If I were to think of a change, I would like to see a Race D format where it is two sprint races, the first with the grid being sorted by qualifying time, the second by reverse grid based on previous race results.

I don't think FIA races need tweaking as the purpose is for it to be as pure an assessment of skill as possible. To that end I think the current format works fairly well.

But certainly PD should consider sport mode changes outside of the FIA races to keep fresh, because lobbies are barren and GT League is garbage.

If I were to think of a change, I would like to see a Race D format where it is two sprint races, the first with the grid being sorted by qualifying time, the second by reverse grid based on previous race results.
I agree that the race formats aren’t a problem but adding another Daily Race format would most likely divide the player base even further, or leave the least popular race of a given week deserted.

To keep people engaged and excited about Sport Mode, I’d suggest adding some non-FIA affiliated championships, with a similar weekly/bi-weekly schedule. For example, there could be a One-Make series one night, a Group 3 Championship the next, etc.

Latest Posts

Back