More GT5 Videos from Mimaximax

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdm_chris
  • 4 comments
  • 1,551 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
20
Messages
jdm_chris
I dont think these vids are up on here so here you go.I suscribed to mimaximax on youtube so i get his vids as soon he post them....sorry if they are up:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ2guschYxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON5RDPtp6q8&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U55tXhJgb0&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OndIn8IAl7A&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_TlBheUug&feature=channel

Ohh and can somebody tell me how to embedd youtube player instead of putting up a link thnx
 
First off, WHOA! That's a mess.

Secondly, you're better off posting these in the General Discussion Thread.
 
yea i was trying to do something lol
 
I dont think these vids are up on here

yes, they are. His videos are up in the main threads seconds after they are on youtube.
 
As others have already pointed out, these have been posted.

CLOSED
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back