More kick griefers on GTA Online on PS / Xbox One?

United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ScorchingAngel01
So I was happy getting a PS4 and GTA V and I've been playing GTA Online quite a lot. However my happiness with the game is starting to wear off. When managing to get in a decent lobby I get kicked. And it's now worser then before on the PS3 as there is like a 90% chance of a 5 year old or an idiot from the Call of Yo Mama fanbase kicking me out of the lobby. Why? I have a mic and I'm at rank 222 so I'm a decent player and I get kicked all because of my love for Pokemon? Jeez this is unfair. Makes me want to go back onto GTA Online on the PS3 but why go back when I have GTA V on PS4 where it has upgraded graphics, upgraded visuals, and new features and cars? That's like being thrown out of school by a group of bullies.

For the most part it's been happening to me for mission but it happened to me on a race lobby. Incredibly unfair as doing missions is the only actual good way to make money and is unfair as well for a player that is at rank 222. Who agrees?

Last edited:
i really can't understand what you are talking about. You are getting dropped from lobbies or hosts are kicking you? Hosts can do whatever they want, they are the host. If they don't like you, sorry, find another host or host something yourself. If you are getting dropped i would reset your modem, reset your router, reset your ps4. You may want to look into setting up your PS4 as a static IP on your network. This may help keep you from dropping out of lobbies.

i really can't understand what you are talking about. You are getting dropped from lobbies or hosts are kicking you? Hosts can do whatever they want, they are the host. If they don't like you, sorry, find another host or host something yourself. If you are getting dropped i would reset your modem, reset your router, reset your ps4. You may want to look into setting up your PS4 as a static IP on your network. This may help keep you from dropping out of lobbies.
To make it more clearer its the hosts that's doing the job of kicking me out. Luckily that has calmed down now. But still this is such a stupid thing to do.

As for getting dropped out, I don't know how can you tell if you're getting dropped out. Like what I mean is the game giving you an error. I know for a fact my connection is a bit bad at the moment and have got disconnected a lot back then but I can't confirm if that's the case.

Now you do have a point if those players don't want to play with you but since I'm at a pretty high rank on GTA Online I take this seriously. I could understand if it's someone at a extremely low rank but for players that are over Rank 100 shouldn't be treated like this. And still abusing the kick button is stupid and is mostly run by little kids or *this may sound a bit racist* Spanish gamers. I think if people are going to kick players out of the lobby, they should atleast inform them, not kick them out for an unknown reason.

Usually I'd only kick people out if there's too many low ranked players or people that are making fun of me / insulting me. That's all I have to say for now.

Back